Kreative Flow Designs
Thanks for visiting Kreative Flow. You'll recieve the best tutorials, resources and graphic information here.

Do register if you are a guest for exclusive content only for members!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Kreative Flow Designs
Thanks for visiting Kreative Flow. You'll recieve the best tutorials, resources and graphic information here.

Do register if you are a guest for exclusive content only for members!

Kreative Flow Designs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Make your PC faster!!

2 posters

Go down

Make your PC faster!! Empty Make your PC faster!!

Post by klutch2013 Tue 11 Aug 2009, 10:29 am

Well there are a few programs out there, Game booster, and such but some games see that as a "hack" and i know if al you do on you computer is just do graphic designed you realy dont need it. But i know, if you onyl single cored like me, and your in the middle of making something then BOOM your computer locks up because your doing too much at a time...and you lose all your work!! but with the program below that shouldn't happen!!

Smartclose:

What t does is closes all background process at the time of running the prgram. SO basically without this program im running about 55 Process on my single cored PC. It is very slow right now!!! but, im running smart close now, its getting faster and the programs are getting cut, now after its done, im running only 15 processes and its lighting fast!!

Download.com > Pc area> Search SMart close> scroll down > SMart close 1.1
klutch2013
klutch2013

Number of posts : 41
Flow Points : 85
Warnings :
Make your PC faster!! Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Make your PC faster!! Right_bar_bleue

Mood : Make your PC faster!! 4uxqfo

http://www.publicgaming.xpt.net

Back to top Go down

Make your PC faster!! Empty Re: Make your PC faster!!

Post by Adil Tue 11 Aug 2009, 1:13 pm

Moved to Computer and Program Bar Smile
Adil
Adil
Founder
Founder

Number of posts : 2488
Flow Points : 3875
Warnings :
Make your PC faster!! Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Make your PC faster!! Right_bar_bleue

Mood : Make your PC faster!! 2ezmpsz

http://www.kreativeflow.net

Back to top Go down